Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Region: Mt. Kenya, Nairobi, Western and Mombasa
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximization of sales in their assigned region and after sale services assigned by their supervisor.
- Ensure Retail Excellence Performance in your region.
- Ensure accounts are well services/managed and customers are satisfied.
- Handle all queries pertaining to quality issues and any other complaints that may arise.
- Maximum utilization of assets – coolers and dispensers.
- Manage Product performance in the market through FIFO.
- Manage and ensure smooth relationship with distributors.
- Achieve visibility in and outside of outlets.
- Developing and executing account plans for outlets within the modern trade.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Sales and Marketing / BA or related field. Preference on final year student.
- Experience in sales, beverage industry/FMCG will be an added advantage.
- A valid driving license with at least 3 years continuous driving experience and a clean driving record.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV, copy of certificates & testimonials; names, daytime contacts and emails of 3 professional referees to email@example.com no later than Thursday 25th May 2016.
Indicate position you are in interested in as the subject of your email.