Reports to: Route to Market Manager
Region: Western (1 post)
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing our distribution system, supporting the sales team by ensuring availability of our products to our trade and consumers.
- Be able to conduct surveys where appropriate and necessary to determine real outlet
- Use suitable extrapolation techniques to estimate outlet universe outside geographies
- subjected to EDS as well as estimated consumer intensities.
- Use other sources of information as necessary to inform our view of the outlet universe and consumer intensities.
- Work closely with S&D Team and other approved systems to develop optimal sales and
- distribution mapping.
- Work closely with finance colleagues to assess financial aspects of RTM mappings and
- determine measured approaches
- Work closely with distribution & procurement with regards to 3rd party transport tendering
- process to ensure alignment with RTM objectives.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Sales and Marketing / BA or related field
- At least 4 years of marketing and sales
- Experience with an FMCG consumer or experiential marketing would be advantageous
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV, copy of certificates & testimonials; names, daytime contacts and emails of 3 professional referees to email@example.com no later than Thursday 25th May 2016.
Indicate position you are in interested in as the subject of your email.