Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Region: Mt. Kenya, Nairobi, Western and Mombasa
The incumbent will be support the company strategy, by achieving the company goals, adopting the Sales Way through proper usage of sales monitoring tools, defending and growing market share and protecting our brands, while assuring compliance with best practices.
- Identify stock deviations and report to sales rep
- Optimize product availability and ensure that sales are made observing the FIFO principle
- Check labeling, pallets and general cleaning of the storekeeper
- Identify storekeeper ́s needs (training, branding material etc)
- Identify and suggest introduction of new brands of CBL portfolio to achieve sales and market
- share target
- Suggest and Coordinate activities or activations for brand visibility
- Check portfolio availability, verify price compliance and check stock and deviations
- Ensure that the cooler agreement usage is being observed and influence clients pre-order
- Identify and report the actions taken by the competition to better plan and act on the market
- Enlarge CBL opportunities by identifying inactive or lost clients
- Identify new potential customers
- Confirm Orders and Sales on a daily basis
- To complete the Outlet record book
Minimum Job Requirements
- K.C.S.E or relevant education in business management or commercial qualifications.
- 2 years as sales promoter or equivalent in sales area
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV, copy of certificates & testimonials; names, daytime contacts and emails of 3 professional referees to email@example.com no later than Thursday 25th May 2016.
Indicate position you are in interested in as the subject of your email.