Reports to: National Sales Manager
Region: Mombasa (1 post) and Nairobi (1 post)
The incumbent will be responsible for managing a territory and provide market driven differentiated services within clearly identified channels that delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, volume and market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- Conduct market potential study- collated and analyzed by territory
- Analyze customer service levels and In-trade execution
- Ensure assets by outlet are determined and recorded
- Ensure Reps resourcing exercise are conducted and territories are allocated.
- Align Quarterly / Monthly Sales Plan to Marketing / Channel Strategy
- Determine volume and market share gaps and trends and prioritize opportunities.
- Coach and mentor sales reps
- Determine promotions strategies and implementation
- Liaise and partner with 3rd parties stakeholders.
- Consolidate competitor activities and track market changes.
- Conduct customer negotiations and ensure win win relationship
- Ensure budget are set and aligned to channel requirements and monitor costs.
- Identify essential capital investments (CAPIN)
- Scrutinize monthly financial results and investigate variances to budget/PF
- Ensure Information systems are fully utilized
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years Sales & Marketing experience in the FMCG Industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV, copy of certificates & testimonials; names, daytime contacts and emails of 3 professional referees to email@example.com no later than Thursday 25th May 2016.
Indicate position you are in interested in as the subject of your email.